In addition to migrating all of their content to HubSpot, WorkWell came to our agency partner, Red Javelin, who turned to us to help solve several challenges:
- Create a more impactful online presence that’s better aligned with the company’s industry leadership and innovative, resilient spirit.
- Simplify their fragmented tech stack which currently didn’t provide the necessary visibility throughout the customer buying journey – WordPress, Pardot, Mail Chimp, and Salesforce.
- Make it easy for visitors to find relevant information quickly. WorkWell’s website speaks to two audiences, enterprises and PT/OT practitioners looking for additional training. The new website needed to make that distinction clearer.
- The site needed to be easy to update to ensure fresh content could be easily added.
- Our design team did a phenomenal job using the elements of the new logo to evolve the brand’s digital aesthetic using signature iconography, textures and photography that brought the new brand to life.
- A unique header and menu system was employed to create a clear distinction between each audience.
- The development team created custom modules utilizing the HubSpot API and HubDB features to make it as simple as updating an Excel spreadsheet for WorkWell’s in-house team to manage Events, Courses and Resources.
If you are looking for a smart, insightful, approachable partner, give us a call at 779.244.6726 (779.BIG.ORAN)