Caramagno and Associates came to Big Orange Lab looking for specific solutions that would upgrade their existing WordPress website.
- The number one objective for Caramagno was to generate sales-ready leads. The previous site lacked a clear path for our visitors to find the information they wanted or to contact us about our services.
- In addition to generating leads, it was also important to educate and engage their customer base. Although they already had a strong blog presence with highly relevant information, they wanted to elevate their perception as a thought leader in the accounting industry and with their customers.
- It was essential for the navigation to be intuitive, with easy access to all of their services.
- The new site needed to present the firm as a modern service provider in the accounting industry.
- The existing content was outdated and no longer effectively communicated the voice of the Caramagno brand.
Although Caramagno’s site remained on WordPress, we installed our user-friendly Custom Panels theme. With this update, Caramagno now has access to easy-to-use drag-and-drop modules that will keep their brand styles consistent and their page layout clean.
- We provided a revamped sitemap, taking into account missing opportunities to better organize and highlight Caramagno’s services and included highly valued keyword phrases in the updated menu and page titles.
- The homepage design was a critical piece of the project that created a signature brand for Caramagno & Associates, presenting them as a modern service provider and thought leader in the accounting profession.
- The user experience that begins on the homepage helps to develop critical pathways to services that were previously hard to find on the site.
- Within a few weeks, we were able to develop new messaging for the entire site while working collaboratively with them to fine-tune their voice.